HOW DID THIS MONTH GO BY SO FAST?! Also HOW DID I MANAGED TO READ 10 BOOKS THIS MONTH?! I feel like this always happens to me, I feel like I’ve read next to nothing every month only to realize when I go back and check goodreads, I’ve somehow managed to read 10+ books. Anyway, looks move on to the actual wrap up.
10 Books Read
Reviews Written This Month:
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Kill or Be Killed by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips
- The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes by Anna McPartlin
- Aftermath by Clara Kensie
- The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
- The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison
I apologize to myself and to everyone who happens to read my little book blog, that I failed to do as much as I planned this month. Hopefully the month of July will see better days.
Don’t get your hopes up though, I can only do so much.
Thank you for reading and have a great day!